Frequently Asked Questions
$112/ month for single family homes which includes CenturyLink Internet, Desert Color Amenities.
$147/ month for townhomes which include CenturyLink Internet, Exterior Homeowners Insurance, Full Yard Maintenance, and Community Amenities.
$1000 transfer fee at purchase. 0.065% transfer fee at resale.
Yes, we have 3 model homes. Our Single Family Harmony Floor Plan is our Sales Office and Design Center located at 722 W Claystone Drive, St. George. We also have two other model homes, our Bay Town Waterford and our Mansion Towns Antigua. All within walking distance of one another.
We are currently experiencing a 10-12 month time.
Nightly/Weekly is allowed in specific subdivisions within Desert Color, however, Auburn Hills and Sage Haven are zoned Residential and only allow for long term rentals with an HOA requirement of a 6 month lease minimum.
Property is taxed at .8677%.
Yes, Residential properties that are occupied full-time by the owner or tenant may be eligible to receive a property tax exemption of 45% of market value. A qualifying property is assessed and taxed based on the remaining 55% of market value. The exemption applies to the home and up to one acre of land. The owner must apply to receive the exemption.